Facebook Connect

Youth academy training


vincego83

09/04/2018

Hi guys,

I have a question for you. If I let a young player in the youth academy up to his 22 years for exemple, is the player automatically trained in the academy, to get a good rate, or is he going to get a low mark when I promote him ?

Posted from VF Mobile


Ramazanov

10/04/2018

I have already answer your question :-) in minichat

Posted from VF Mobile


vincego83

10/04/2018

Thanks !

Posted from VF Mobile


Ramazanov

11/04/2018

You are welcome!

Posted from VF Mobile


leguman

12/04/2018

Yay ... I just answered on the mini chat too ...

I will repeat here, maybe it can be useful for others players.

First, it's important that juniors plays when they are in the youth academy.
I say that because forget to subscribe to the junior''s championship is a common mistake for new youth academy owners. You can organise some friendly juniors' games too, so they can play a game per day.

1st effect of games for juniors, is that the possible potential become more precise. It happens during the 50 first games.

After that, the age of the promotion got an influence on his global mark.
More old he get promoted, more he will be already trained.
To get an idea :
- between 17 to 19 year old : you have to train him,
- 21 or 22 y.o. : he get already trained, you will have 1 season or more of "post formation" to finish him. It depends on the progression profile.
- 23 or 24 y.o. : the player is totally trained. Usually the global mark is around the number of his potential.

But, of course, a player is trained for a specific individual instruction (tactic). And actually you can't choose it.

Posted from VF Mobile


Oseni samuel

17/04/2018

The rating of the youth players I produce is very poor even though they have high potential. How can I increase it?

Posted from VF Mobile


leguman

29/04/2018

@ Oseni Samuel
Promote them after 21 year old.

Posted from VF Mobile


Oseni samuel

01/05/2018

OK Thanks

Posted from VF Mobile


leguman

01/05/2018

Your welcome ;)
One more things, don't be too late too, because maximum age for a Junior is 24 year's old, after he disappear from the youth academy.

Posted from VF Mobile


Oseni samuel

22/05/2018

How does the U17 tournament event work?
Is it worth the money?

Posted from VF Mobile


leguman

25/05/2018

The U17 tournament is kinda a lottery, you've got around 75% of chance to earn more supporters, and 25 % of chance to find a good junior under 17 year old.

Is it worth money ?
Good question.
Well, if you got more supporters, no ... compared to the price of other event which make earn more supporters.
If you find a junior, it worth money. It''s more interesting, if you have a low level youth academy.
Why?
Because usually when you find a junior from the U17 tournament, his potential is high ... thé same potential of a junior found by a recruiter from a youth academy lvl 10; to be more precise a potential around 70.
And las but not least, you can have the chance to find a 16 year old junior.
To remember, you can change the position of every 16 year old junior.

Posted from VF Mobile


Codedly Endowed

27/05/2018

OK. Thank you. So, when should I use it; before scouting, during or after?

Posted from VF Mobile


Sarnie

29/05/2018

if your going to use it then use it as soon it is available. it's not linked to anything else relating to your youth academy.

Posted from VF Mobile